Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states. We believe in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination.
We are actively seeking an experienced Assistant Manager, who will be responsible for ensuring that supported individuals have the tools necessary to participate in a variety of volunteer and vocational activities.
- Develops a weekly schedule to maximize each consumer’s time engaged in relevant vocational programming.
- Works with the Program Manager to create long-term planning and sets goals for each consumer.
- Administers medication(s) and completes appropriate documentation.
- Accompanies individual to and from community based activities.
- Monitors fiscal, medical, personal and ISP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Accurately documents: daily progress notes, daily training records and monthly reports of an individual’s progress.
- Complies with all internal and state regulations and participates in all inspections and investigations.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Home Community Based Service or related healthcare field.
- Knowledge and understanding of state/local regulations.
- Understanding and commitment to community-based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Frequent lifting, stretching, and other physical exertion during positioning of consumer or equipment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds (average weight of an empty wheelchair).
- Work will take place in the community and in the homes.
What We Offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off following 3 months of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Management Training- Leadership development program
- 403b with Employer Match after 1 year of service
- Comprehensive benefits, including Medical, Dental and Supplemental Insurance options.
- Various Employee Discount Programs
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Fatimah.Jones@comop.org