Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager in Kendall Park, NJ who will be responsible for ensuring that supported individuals have the tools necessary to participate in a variety of volunteer and vocational activities.
Starting rate: $12 / hr
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Home Community Based Service or related healthcare field.
- Knowledge and understanding of state/local regulations.
- Understanding and commitment to community-based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver's License
- Develop a weekly schedule to maximize each consumer’s time engaged in relevant vocational programming.
- Develop a long-term planning and sets goals for each consumer.
- Administer medication(s) and completes appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individual to and from community based activities.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personal and ISP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Accurately document: daily progress notes, daily training records and monthly reports of an individual’s progress.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds (average weight of an empty wheelchair).
- Work will take place in the community and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Jeannie.Joseph@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer