Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are actively seeking an Assistant Manager for our Daily Plan It (DPI) enterprise, who will be responsible for ensuring that supported individuals have the tools necessary to participate in a variety of volunteer and vocational activities.
The Daily Plan It (DPI) is a complete office, conference and copy center that offers office rental space to a variety of businesses. Our employees receive valuable work experience in areas such as customer service, inventory management, quality and database management, as well as facilities maintenance.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Home Health or Direct Care experience preferred.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Getting to know the consumers through daily conversation and utilizing the Person-Centered Plan to better align programming with the consumers’ needs and interests.
- Plan shopping trips, educational classes and recreational activities that are in line with the consumers interests.
- Develop a weekly schedule to maximize each consumers time engaged in relevant vocational programming.
- Administer medication(s) and completes appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individual to and from community based activities.
- Accurately document: daily progress notes, daily training records and monthly reports of an individual’s progress.
- Ensure an appropriate staff to client ratio at all times.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds (average weight of an empty wheelchair).
- Work will take place in the community and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Tyrah.Auston@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer