Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking a Full-Time Assistant Manager in Paramus, NJ who will be responsible for ensuring that supported individuals have the tools necessary to participate in a variety of volunteer and vocational activities.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Home Community Based Service or related healthcare field.
- Knowledge and understanding of state/local regulations.
- Understanding and commitment to community-based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver's License
- Develop a weekly schedule to maximize each consumer’s time engaged in relevant vocational programming.
- Develop a long-term planning and sets goals for each consumer.
- Administer medication(s) and completes appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individual to and from community based activities.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personal and ISP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Accurately document: daily progress notes, daily training records and monthly reports of an individual’s progress.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds (average weight of an empty wheelchair).
- Work will take place in the community and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Zinnia.Johnson@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer