At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Use of this job requires additional approvals. Please contact: WIM Compensation. Assist the Market Manager in the management of a PCG metropolitan market. Responsibilities include recruiting, local marketing, market planning, team development, administration, compliance, and operations functions within the market in partnership with or on behalf of the Market Manager. Will recruit, coach, mentor, and assist in training Financial Advisors (FAs). Will work with the Market Manager to market and promote the firm's image in the local community, develop the market business plan, look for opportunities to grow the market share and assist with the management of the market profit and loss spreadsheet. Drives various productivity, expense and other initiatives. Must possess a comprehensive understanding of firm policies and procedures, brokerage operations principles and governing bodies regulatory roles and regulations. Develops relationships with key FAs and works to minimize FA attrition.Required Qualifications
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7, 9/10 or 24, and 63 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Knowledge and understanding of human resources or recruiting practices
- Knowledge and understanding of retail brokerage and industry trends
- Leadership experience
- Established network in the local market
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Persons who have FINRA Series 24 must successfully complete series registration for FINRA Series 9/10 within 120 days of hire date.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.