As an Assistant Planner you will be responsible to provide support to the Planner in building merchandise assortment and allocation strategies that achieve sales and profit objectives. Planning is accountable for the development, coordination, and review of the product assortment by door as well as the financial planning, allocation, and inventory management of each product category.
- Provide support with building merchandise assortment and allocation strategies that generate high sales, profit and inventory turnover
- Assist in the development, coordination, and review of merchandise assortments by door/network
- Support in season management of the assortment including; space and sku management, product and store review and analysis with the overall objective of being responsive to developing trends, driving sales and profitability
- Collaborate with the stores team on the implementation of assortment, allocation, space and replenishment strategies
- Conduct merchandise analysis; reacts and recommends action on product, space and store performance
- Analyze sales performance and stock levels for key categories and classifications, recommend adjustments to future forecasts
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.