Assistant Program Director
Primary Location: MA-MAMalden-263 Commercial St
Adult Day Health Inc
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support the seniors and adults we serve.
As an Assistant Program Director with Adult Day Health, you’ll be one of those special people. Adult Day Health offers a continuum of services and supports for elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and be as active as they would like to be. Depending on each person’s unique needs, the care plan may include services such as nursing care, social activities, healthy, delicious meals, and transportation to and from their local center.
Adult Day Health is seeking an Assistant Program Director to help manage the day to day operations of one of our adult day health programs. Assistant Program Directors ensure quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements. The Assistant Program Director also helps manage, hire, train and schedule staff.
Specific tasks include:
- Directing and supervising all aspects of the program
- Acts in the capacity of the Program Director when required
- Responsible for the development and supervision of the program’s staff
- Fiscal Administration of the ADH program
- Ensure compliance with the standards established by the Department of Health and Human Services and other regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- Knowledge of existing laws and regulations governing practice, including the assurance of competency of the clinical nursing staff in ADH regulations
- Supports client care
- Overseeing program safety and emergency evacuation plans
- Seek and use clinical and administrative guidance as needed
- Other tasks as assigned by the leadership team
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
- Two years of managerial experience
- Two years of experience working with adults in a health-care setting
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care, and the multidisciplinary team approach
- Competence in CPR and First Aid
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of
dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!