Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Assist Project Manager with administrative duties such as payroll, scheduling, filing of paperwork, and maintaining files.
- Perform classroom and field training for new hires, and ongoing training to the current security team at the direction of the Project Manager.
- General Human Resources management; participate in selection and placement, conduct performance reviews, manage attendance, and conflict resolution; scheduling; as required.
- Review alarm system open/close reports, compile exception reports and forward to appropriate security manager/operations manager for review;
- Provide monthly report to the facilities and corporate security organizations detailing all pertinent activities that have occurred in the previous month concerning any security and safety issues
- Act as the Site Supervisor when a Shift Lead is not present, deal with day to day operations and officer management.
- Assist the Project Manager in event coordination, set up, and execution of the security plan.
- Ensures the correct and consistent administration of the client contract
- Assist the PM with Human Resource issues and investigations at the direction of the Branch HR Manager.
- Perform random unscheduled inspections of the security team.
- Create and execute the security plan and procedure for major and minor events
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be licensed as an unarmed or armed security officer in the State of Wisconsin
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of security-related experience in a supervisory capacity in either security, law enforcement, and/or military
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office, building exterior; some exposure to extreme temperatures may be necessary
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching and reaching