Assisted Living Attendant
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNLakefield
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Habilitative Services, Inc.
Join our Habilitative Services, Inc. team as an Assisted Living Attendant. We have opportunities for you in the Lakefield, Minnesota area. Whether you have experience or not, we want to hear from you!
As an Assisted Living Attendant you will help our residents with bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, feeding, walking and positioning. You’ll also help with activities and ensuring they are living as independently as possible.
- Flexible, consistent schedules
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Maintain confidentiality
- Respond to changing situations with a flexible manner
Habilitative Services, Inc. (HSI) is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!