Our office offers an onsite fitness gym and coffee bar, an awesome company cafeteria, free, covered parking, and frequent opportunities to get discounted or free tickets to a variety of entertainment venues and shows.
Assist Business Analysts or users with definition and documentation of system requirements for Enterprise Systems. Responsible for assisting during requirements gathering and design sessions, reviewing design documentation with users and developers, assisting with the preparation of process and data models, prioritizing system functionality requirements, coordinating pilot and test activities, and designing screens and reports. This role is actively learning BA concepts by assisting the BA’s in all phases of their projects.
Assist with daily production support of assigned system(s) to ensure efficiency in system and production. Assist Business Analysts with patches and fixes to current systems. Create and run reports used by the business for decision making.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring an efficient and smooth production environment for assigned system(s) by assisting with the daily production support.
- Assist with the creation and execution of reports for users and/or clients from system(s) which aid in business decision making.
- Work with field and internal users to understand needs and assist with development plans for meeting those needs.
- Assist with activities during requirement definition, design, construction and testing phases of projects.
- Assist with the development of project charters, scope documents, conceptual design documents, and project workplans/timelines.
- Assist with the development of test plans and QA activities when requested.
- Assist with the coordination of pilot and rollout planning, user enhancement requests and defect tracking.
- Assist with the development and delivery of user training on system(s) functionality.
- Create and deliver periodic status reports.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Business Management, Systems Development, or related area or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts.
- Exposure to client/server and/or web development.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Experience using software applications such as Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Visio.
- One to two years experience collecting and documenting business requirements in an information technology environment.
- Knowledge of the systems development life cycle.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills for capturing requirements and problem solving.
- Experience using business and system process and remodeling tools.
- Applications development experience.