We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Associate Business Process Analyst will be responsible for end-to-end business process activities - creating, controlling and improving business processes. This role diagnoses process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools. You won't be any ordinary Associate Business Process Analyst. Your high performance approach will power innovation, impacting the lives of millions.
Watch this video to learn more about innovation at UnitedHealth Group: http://uhg.hr/1ioKXpe
- Conduct quality reporting, analysis and audits
- Develop plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools
- Provide reporting, automation and business process efficiencies to PI Recovery with a client base of 800 commercial payers
- Provide a unique service within PI Recovery which using Microstrategy Pro, Excel and Auto Hot Key macros
- Perform additional duties as assigned
This role is located in the Franklin, TN office. Must be able to work in the office during regular business hours.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher level of education
- Intermediate or greater level of proficiency with MS Excel
- 1+ years of previous reporting experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher level of education
- 1+ years of specific experience with documenting process and practices, often in accepted project methodology artifacts, while effectively prioritizing multiple tasks, priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Intermediate or greater proficiency in MS Excel macros and creating keyboard macros such as Auto Hot Key
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: data, analyst, business, Franklin TN, Tennessee, macros