UAT tester to work within the UAT Team to help us ensure our products are tested and delivered having met the highest quality testing standards available in the organization in a timely manner. In this highly visible role, you will also have the opportunity to participate in building and establishing our policies, standards and procedures for the UAT Team.
- Participate in User Acceptance testing for multiple applications on varying platforms
- Analyze and decompose business requirements to extract test requirements
- Developing / implementing / executing effective test plans and test cases
- Testing of system requirements and enhancements and / or fixes
- Analyzing data, researching & troubleshooting issues to define root cause and providing results
- Logging & tracking defects to closure
- Monitoring, measuring and communicating test results
- Help ensure new system requirements / enhancements / changes are tested thoroughly, accurately and delivered in a timely manner
- Create and prepare UAT documentation, communication, and process workflow
- Provide consistent and repeatable testing process for UAT; may work with business analyst to execute test scenarios
- Work closely with Project Team to identify risks early
- Improve processes and reduce post implementation issues
- Create and maintain documentation, communication, and process workflow
- Bachelor's degree or 2+ years of equivalent experience
- 1+ years of User Acceptance testing experience for enterprise - level applications, including writing test cases from business requirement and executing / validating test results
- 1+ years of experience performing business process and data analysis
- Intermediate level proficiency: MS Office Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- 1+ years of experience with developing process documentation and process improvement workflow
- Must be able to work flexible schedule during holidays & peak period (November through January)
- IBM AS400 / RxCLAIM - Strong understanding & knowledge of RxCLAIM MODs
- Strong understanding of Claims Admin workflows and processes
- Ability to understand and clearly articulate business and system functionality requirements and / or process flows as it relates to test cases and test results
- Experience with handling multiple projects simultaneously and in a fast - paced environment
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Associate Business Process/UAT Test Analyst, Irvine, California, CA