BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
The Associate CPI Analyst responsibilities include:
- A supporting role as part of the Category Profitability Team in presenting data, strategies, and tactics to provide actionable insights using the tools available (Alteryx and Tableau).
- Collecting, verifying, and analyzing CPI data received from other teams. Identifying and escalating problems or inconsistencies. Following up with team members to collect missing data.
- Identifying, researching, and communicating reference data updates to other teams to maintain systems for profitability calculations.
- Maintaining data used in the calculation of dead net profitability by article.
- Work closely with other teams to understand how process changes impact profitability calculations.
- Post implementation review, analysis, and communication of margin improvement results.
- Assisting in preparation of monthly CPI reports to management and maintain CPI project summary data.
- Assisting in the research and analysis of significant variances to expected results.
- Utilize SAP, SAP Analysis for Excel, and the WEBI tool within Business Objects to provide information to other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or related field
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow-through, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for data and learning new things
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Intermediate Excel skills and basic knowledge of rest of Microsoft Office suite
- 0 – 2 years merchandising and/or retail experience
- SAP, SAP Analysis, SAP WEBI experience a plus
- Alteryx and Tableau experience a plus
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.