BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
ASSOCIATE DATA ANAYLST
Responsible for interpreting, analyzing, and submitting entries from the merchants for new promotions, master data, content, and/or other data-related tasks.
- Prepare the data load files and/or manually input the changes directly into PMR, or other applicable system
- Partner with supervisor to manage and prioritize workflow for area of responsibility. Work cross-functionally to support other areas of responsibility based on direction from supervisor
- Provide correspondence confirming project/task completion
- Troubleshoot concerns highlighted by merchant team, and support/analyze/complete service requests to drive profit growth
- Responsible for on-going review and maintenance of the Master Data, PMR entries, and content maintenance
- Ad-hoc assignments related to item data administration
- Develop expertise related to the underlying PMR, SAP, and ecommerce systems
- Adhere to processes and procedures for the development and setup of master data, content, and promotional entries
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (Business Administration or Information Management) and/or demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through previous experience
- 1 year of Retail experience preferred
- Enterprise Data Management experience is preferred
- SAP, PMR, or similar ERP system experience is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite; Intermediate Excel skills required
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.