- Work with stakeholders to analyze research and operational needs to capture data requirements and priorities
- Collaborate with developers to design data models and database components to support OLTP applications
- Collaborate with other data focused roles across the organization to architect and design data models and data flows to meet research needs
- Participate in discussions with users to define business rules, data definitions and data mappings between systems
- Design, develop and maintain databases, data processes and reports
- Train and support reporting end users and take action on feedback
- 5+ years of data analysis and development experience
- Experience with SQL database systems
- Experience with reporting solutions (SSRS, Power BI)
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Associate Data Engineer, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota