- Responsible for the long term product roadmap as part of a larger business strategy
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them
- Consistently and iteratively ensure that business strategies are being executed through product roadmaps
- Lead team collaboration to manage and prioritize product roadmap and releases across multiple products
- Accountable to ensure that product teams understand the business outcomes needed, and that business outcomes are tied to a broader business goal or objective
- Actively engage in daily scrum standups, backlog grooming sessions, weekly product management council (PMC) meetings and other required Agile Scrum meetings
- Ensure Agile scrum team(s) have a full, prioritized backlog to enable development and delivery on-time and on budget
- Identify and track Key Performance Metrics; accountable to ensure that KPIs are delivering the necessary business value
- Collaborate across product teams to develop and roll out operational plans
- Provide product support/monitoring to address ongoing questions and known issues
- Research and identify industry best practices and trends to increase effectiveness
- Navigate and influence multiple cross-functional teams in a complex, matrixed work environmen
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+years of direct management of consumer facing digital products that support key business operations
- Intermediate or higher level of proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience leveraging analytical data to synthesize key trends and extract relevant data
- Strong communicator and communication ability to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organization
- Experience working with native mobile applications
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Healthcare, retail or finance services experience
- Experience working in matrix environment a plus
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.