Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
- Effectively represent our network value story to external consultants and brokers as well as internal stakeholders
- Expand and enhance network analytics and associated consultation support to stakeholders involved with commercial new and existing sales opportunities
- Work across organizational lines to assess network performance and translate into effective representation to organizational leadership
- Provide expert consultation on market level and provider level competitive results and analysis as well as RFP reporting and analysis for internal and external partners
- Support Underwriting/Actuarial, Network and Healthcare Economics to deliver actionable strategic information
- Organize and lead key projects as necessary
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in health care informatics and performing analysis on health data
- Advanced level of proficiency working with MS Excel including advanced formulas, pivot tables, macros, lists, statistical functions, etc.
- Proven ability to effectively navigate across multiple organizational lines to identify, analyze and quantify impacts of contracting efforts
- Expert at innovation and strong record of driving successful change
- Master’s Degree
- Network contracting, sales, underwriting or healthcare consulting experience
- Experience with request for proposal response and advanced analytics
- Experience working with consultants, brokers and sales with network evaluation
- Must be able to review abstract data and draw actionable conclusions
- Must be willing to take reasonable risks and focus on blue-chip opportunities
- Effective and persuasive communication skills
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: Associate Director, Network and Sales Competitiveness, Minnetonka, MN, Telecommute