If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responsible for planning, managing, implementing and executing on key functionality and processes that span one or more programs
- The position provides support through representation of a Product’s roadmap and priorities across the value stream and across the broader programs and/or initiatives
- This position requires a unique skill set that includes leading cross-functional leaders on complex projects, collaborating vertically and horizontally throughout internal and partner organizations, understanding business value, business requirements, high level architecture, workflow, and creating a collaborative environment to work effectively throughout the organization to ensure alignment of strategy and approach
- Accountable for supervising the product roadmap, prioritization and cross-team collaboration to plan for and implement functionality
- Coordinates with program architects, Product Owners, scrum teams, business owners, and other stakeholders to ensure all goals and objectives are met
- Collects, analyzes, and reports relevant data to value stream, program leadership and partner teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of project management experience
- CA Agile proficiency
- SharePoint proficiency
- Knowledge of data sourcing and/or mapping
- 5+ years Agile experience
- 3+ years healthcare experience
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Process improvement, process excellence, quality reporting, analysis, audits, quality improvement, Total Quality Management (TQM), incentive programs, Six Sigma, project management, SharePoint, CA Agile, healthcare, telecommute, telecommuter, remote