UnitedHealthcare is dedicated to helping people live healthier lives and making the health system work better for everyone by simplifying the health care experience, meeting consumer health and wellness needs, and sustaining trusted relationships with care providers. Help us achieve this powerful mission by joining the UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement (M&R) Member Experience team, part of the broader M&R Marketing team.
UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement addresses the health and well-being of individuals age 50 and older, providing a wide spectrum of products and services to approximately one in five people in the growing senior market segment in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and most U. S. territories.
In this role, you will interact with senior leaders and work with highly skilled, highly educated team members to solve important business challenges and deploy innovative strategies to promote health, wellness and independent lifestyles for our Medicare members.
This individual will work with a broad set of internal and external stakeholders to help drive strategic programs and projects, and will be part of a multidisciplinary team that is responsible for shaping and improving the end-to-end member experience.
- Lead and implement high visibility initiatives that intersect across business functions such as marketing, operations and product to increase member personalization and program effectiveness
- Provide analysis and support on creating the optimal omni-channel (customer service, digital, print, etc.) member experience to achieve the designated business goals
- Help create new, innovative solutions to address difficult and long-standing challenges in improving member engagement and health care outcomes
- Review, create, and/or maintain workflows to ensure they are up-to-date and operationally efficient
- Provide guidance, expertise, and/or assistance to internal and/or external partners (e.g., claims; call center; benefits; clinical) to ensure programs and strategies are implemented and maintained effectively
- Develop/implement long- and short-term marketing strategies/goals in alignment with applicable business goals (e.g., revenue goals, membership goals, campaign budgets)
- Influence/advocate new marketing strategies/initiatives in order to drive behavior change and meet business goals
- Develop and implement marketing campaign tactics (e.g., project plans, budgets, test plans, creative execution)
- Undergraduate degree
- 5 plus years of relevant work experience in strategy, marketing, operations, management consulting, or general management in a health care related field
- Experience facilitating and engaging groups through the strategy, design and implementation of new processes
- Experience in developing and managing program plans, roadmaps, and related budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to form meaningful relationships with teammates and stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve including multiple priorities and research conflicting and/or inaccurate data
- Strong history of quickly gaining credibility, partnering with business leaders and exhibiting executive presence
- Proven ability to articulate business strategies and formulate concise solutions to complex problems
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.