This Associate Director position will play an important role in Optum’s Risk Adjustment Retrospective Programs to ensure that clients purchasing the services meet or exceed their specific program goals, contractual requirements, and manage overarching program communication strategy. In this leadership role, you will be empowered to report on and communicate about short and long term operational/strategic business objectives.
- Responsible for ongoing development and refinement of client - specific operational processes to streamline and drive program efficiency to continuously deliver on contractual obligations
- Develop consistent, standardized communication of information and reporting templates to be used across the client base
- Create the strategy and execution of communication plans for ad hoc projects and issues across the client base
- Assist in completing the program readiness checklists during planning with the client to map out strategy
- Prepare information and present at quarterly business review and Strategy Meetings
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders in a matrixed environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 4+ years of equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of creating client - facing presentations / communication of data, program updates, and strategy
- 3+ years of experience proactively working on process improvement opportunities in order to provide clients with excellent overall service delivery experience
- 3+ years of experience of communicating analysis including trends and strategic opportunities to internal and external audiences
- Proven strong problem solving skills
- Analytical and information gathering skills; ability to evaluate and prioritize extensive detailed data
- Experience working in risk adjustment within a health plan
- Data analytics experience
- Process Improvement experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Associate Director, Program Strategy, Brentwood, Tennessee, TN