The Associate Ecom Product Manager (APM) is responsible for the roadmap of enhancements and maintenance of website promotional engine to ensure a superior customer experience, drive engagement and increase site conversation. The APM acts as a cross functional partner with our content, digital marketing, loyalty and ecommerce merchant teams to execute promotional messaging and coupon generation for the website. This role will also drive product ideation and innovation of the promotional engine including research, business requirements definition, and metrics analysis to facilitate development, testing and launch of enhancements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Ecom Project Manager to ensure enhancement, maintenance and ad hoc projects meet deadlines as well as functionality and design specifications. Create supporting user stories, business requirement documents and specifications for these projects (e.g. ROI analyses, functional specifications, use cases, usability scenarios).
- Anticipate needs, identify and solicit internal recommendations.
- Drive product roadmap and website innovation and improvement in a fast paced retail environment.
- Build relationships and act as liaison between loyalty, digital marketing, content marketing, design, copy, IT and QA teams to execute promotional messaging and coupon generation for the website.
- Participate in Design, Development, Quality Assurance, and UAT cycles and sign off on all development projects before website “go live” implementation.
- Research and recommend “best practices” based on competitive analysis for website development projects.
- Perform cost/benefit analysis of proposed projects in order to determine priority and feasibility.
- Measure and track project performance and provide the organization with post-launch results analysis.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience with digital marketing, product and project management within multi-channel retailers preferred
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to successful build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ability to interpret analytics and make data-driven decisions
- Curiosity and a desire to learn and take on challenges
- Excellent team player with the ability to apply innovative ideas and critical thinking to projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite tools specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with project management and analytics tools such as Jira, Slope, Confluence, Omniture, Optimizely, User Testing, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.