BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
ASSOCIATE ECOMMERCE ONBOARDING SPECIALIST
The eCommerce Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for facilitating the setup of BJ’s 3rd party supplier network.
- Facilitate the setup of drop ship vendors with BJ’s master data team.
- Coordinate the setup of vendor numbers generated in SAP by the master data team with appropriate internal and external parties.
- Maintain the vendor numbers database for accuracy
- Managing onboarding process between BJ’s integration partner & prospective 3rd party suppliers
- Initiate integration process & determine schedule with BJ’s integration partner
- Provide weekly status updates to supplier & internal stakeholders
- Provide operational support to vendors as well as internal partners
- Respond to supplier process & operational questions
- Provide weekly reporting to internal partners for visibility into the onboarding process
- 1-2 years of eCommerce experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Vendor portal experience (Sterling, OMS, SAP or CommerceHub) preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.