The Associate Email Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting in the execution of short- and long-term email marketing campaigns. Under direction of the Email Marketing Manager, this role supports the day to day operations for our email efforts including customer targeting setup, campaign production and post-launch operations. This position has an impact on Store and eCommerce sales and traffic, contributing to the overall effectiveness of all email marketing programs. This position sits within the Marketing department and will interact with analytics, creative, promotions, merchandising, marketing, eCommerce, as well as 3rd party vendors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform day-to-day detailed support of promotional email campaigns.
- Manage promotional campaign targeting operations including maintaining the weekly campaign targeting document, building Campaign Request Forms and ensuring post-launch tracking accuracy.
- Provide recommendations on audience targeting and testing.
- Manage campaign production and execution for select campaigns.
- Work with internal and external teams to improve targeting process and workflow
- Work with Analytics and Email Teams to compile weekly email analysis including campaign results and key insights.
- Serve as backup for ad-hoc promotional production process as needed including but not limited to proofing, follow-ups with merchants, creative execution coordination, and asset handoff logistics with ESP, etc.
- Assist Email Team with project work as needed such as gathering business requirements, project recaps, testing, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years email marketing experience, preferably supporting initiatives for both offline and online businesses
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices, audience segmentation, customer databases, A/B testing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
- Experience with Responsys Interact or other ESPs a plus
- The candidate must:
- Be highly detail oriented and strives for flawless execution
- Be extremely reactive and resourceful
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional and external teams
- Have solid project management skills
- Be curious with a desire to continuously learn and expand knowledge
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented work environment
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.