Working in Operations at UnitedHealth Group is one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
The Associate Employee Installation Specialist will be responsible for the installation of assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure building and billing set up, structure revisions, researching and resolving structure issues, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials. This position is also responsible for overall employer contract loading using various databases and/or source documents.
- Loading new benefits and updating existing benefits in the source platforms.
- Responding to member eligibility or group questions & verify enrollment status
- Working with various types of member correspondence
- Reconciling eligibility discrepancies, analyzing transactional data & submitting retroactive eligibility changes
- Inventory control of member and group transactions
- Working with underwriters and brokers and do the full enrollment process from inquiries to quotes
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures
- Works independently
- May act as a resource for others
- May coordinate others activities
- Some work is completed without established procedures.
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others.
- Supervision / guidance is required for higher level tasks.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of experience in an office environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform the job duties
- Ability to use MS Excel to sort, filter, formulate and display data
- Ability to use MS Word to generate professional correspondence
- 6+ months of demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a professional team
- Knowledge of UNET and/or COSMOS systems
- Healthcare experience
- Data Entry experience
- Customer service experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, UHG, Optum, Operations, UNET, COSMOS, Healthcare, Data Entry