Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Working in Operations at OptumRx is one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Associate Employer Installation Specialist is responsible for the installation of assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure building and billing set up, structure revisions, researching and resolving structure issues, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials.
- Research issues and develop customer specific resolutions
- Build, maintain, and audit benefits in RxCLAIM
- Provide and design all pieces for implementation
- Serve as a resource to business partners and co - workers
- Assist with the development of process improvement for the department
- Analyze data
- Design the benefit plan
- Support client management with research
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Generally, work is self - directed and not prescribed
- Work with less structured, more complex issues
- Provide explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- Maintain an acceptable quality level and production turnaround time
- Use automation tools effectively