Working in Operations at UnitedHealth Group is one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Prepare, process and maintain new member or group enrollments
- Respond to member eligibility or group questions and verify enrollment status
- Reconcile eligibility discrepancies, analyze transactional data and submit retroactive eligibility changes
- Research errors by comparing enrollment error reports against system information along with records from the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience in a related environment (i.e. office, administrative, clerical, customer service, etc.) using phones and computers as the primary job tools
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to create correspondence and work within templates in Microsoft Word
- Ability to perform Data Entry and use sort/filter options in Microsoft Excel
- Prior eligibility / enrollment experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.