that time, isn't it? You're ready for the next step forward and an
opportunity to build on your skills. And it just so happens that there's
never been a better time to become a part of the team at UnitedHealth Group.
Today, more and more people are turning to our global health care
services organization because we're leading the way in innovative ideas
and quality. Here's where you come in. As part of our fast-paced
operations team, you'll help ensure that we bring on new members
comprehensively and accurately. You bring your energy, we'll provide the
training, resources and opportunities you'd expect from a Fortune 6
Positions in this function are responsible for preparing, processing and maintaining new member or group enrollments. Positions may load new member or group data into the enrollment database & update the database with changes. Positions may also respond to member eligibility or group questions & verify enrollment status. Positions may work with various types of member correspondence. Positions may also be responsible for reconciling eligibility discrepancies, analyzing transactional data & submitting retroactive eligibility changes. Positions may also be responsible for inventory control of member and group transactions. *Employees in jobs labeled with (SCA) must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
This is a challenging role with serious impact. It's a fast paced, intense and high volume operation where accuracy and quality are essential. You'll need to be focused, learn fast and contribute quickly as well as communicate effectively.
- Prepare, process and maintain new member or group enrollments
- Respond to member eligibility or group questions and verify enrollment status
- Reconcile eligibility discrepancies, analyze transactional data and submit retroactive eligibility changes
- Research errors by comparing enrollment error reports against system information
- Limited work experience
- Works on simple tasks using established procedures
- Depends on others for guidance
- Work is typically reviewed by others
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC
applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and
complex computer system applications
- Prior eligibility / enrollment experience
- 1+ years of experience in a related environment (i.e. office, administrative, clerical, customer service, etc.) using phones and computers as the primary job tools
- Ability to interact with customers over the phone as needed
This position may require additional access approvals inclusive of extended background verifications post hire.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual.
We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're
presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we
couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member
of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that
help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write
the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a
wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you
want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Data Entry, Enrollments, Wisconsin, healthcare