Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY
Supervise, lead and coach a team. Supervise processes and procedures. Execute and enforce consistent application of processes. Assist in the development, monitoring and managing of the team budget. Develop and maintain project plans, including resource assignments, risks and issues.
Depending on the group, may spend a portion of their time performing work as an individual contributor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets daily priorities and assign tasks and projects to all team members.
- Following department procedures, consults with internal peer groups and business representatives to provide accurate resource allocation for projects.
- Responsible for managing the performance and development of associates reporting to them.
- Monitors performance and develops team members to ensure consistent, effective and efficient processes.
- Provides ongoing coaching to associates.
- Prepares and delivers associate quarterly and annual performance reviews, including performance metrics for each performance objective.
- Conducts employment interviews, makes hiring decisions, and participates in corrective action and termination discussions and decisions.
- Estimates project hours and resources required.
- Manages project work plan and resources.
- Monitors and provide periodic status updates on each project.
- Develops status reports and updates management with progress as necessary.
- Assists in developing budgeting process and managing budget for group of associates.
Education<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Bachelor’s degree of the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience
- Typically 3+ year’s experience managing projects and priorities.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.