PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Merchandising Associate Manager will support the manager with calendar merchandising execution, will lead execution and development of select merchandising programs, manage creative review of local marketing submissions, fulfill creative requests from individual restaurants and markets, act as a curator of digital assets and support project management of an active calendar of merchandising programming for the Arby's system. This position will also serve as a support role for larger projects such as uniform management, menu board management, and packaging evolution. This position will play an active role in managing our merchandising agency to deliver best-in-class creative for our restaurants.
Note: All of the below responsibilities will be shared with an existing Associate Manager, Merchandising.
- Manage creative development of secondary programs and select promotional calendar & test merchandising programs with the merchandising agency and designers.
- Manage Creative Services providing feedback to all creative submissions and fulfilling all creative requests to ensure brand integrity and guidelines for more than 3,000 restaurants.
- Manage Instant Art by working with production agency and ensuring all available creative is up to date.
- Manage merchandising budget and process all estimates/invoices within budget applications.
- Maintain updated project list and communicate timelines with agency and internal teams. Manage weekly Creative Activation Report.
- Create and update merchandising section of MAP'S posted on myarbys
- Manage monthly RMU templates by working with ARG Coordinators ensuring all merchandising communication is correct and creative is up to date.
- Handle monthly creation of website Nutritional content.
- Coordinate photoshoot logistics, primarily food orders and delivery confirmation.
- Support Restaurant Experience Managers on day-to-day activities and projects.
- Route all creative for brand manager and legal approvals.
- Lead ops feasibility photoshoots.
Degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
3-4 years Marketing or Merchandising experience with a multi-unit restaurant or retailer company, or marketing/ advertising agency.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES:
- Enthusiasm and ability to learn quickly
- Well-organized and self-starter
- Standard Microsoft computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to meet changing circumstances
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Demonstrated project planning and organizational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills
- Availability to travel up to 10%