The Associate Marketing Manager supports overall marketing strategy and programs to drive awareness of the brand, including external creator/influencer content, licensed product collections, promotional programs like store activations and sweepstakes, and store/external events. This position will also lead plans to drive amplification of these programs on our digital channels: social media, worldmarket.com blog, email, and paid social. This role collaborates with internal and external stakeholders and supports key business goals including driving new user acquisition, increasing engagement & conversion, and building brand affinity.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Social Media Team and key internal stakeholders to plan influencer content including develop concepts, themes, messaging, product features, and budgets to execute content plan.
- Partner with SEO team to ensure all campaigns and initiatives align with trending keywords. Ensure that applicable content is ADA compliant
- Manage administrative tasks regarding content: creative needs, contracts, timelines and payment for both wm.com/blog and influencers’ blogs. Confirm that deliverables are on time and on budget
- Communicate status of all deliverables to stakeholders as needed (weekly alignment meetings, via email, etc) and ideate best ways to optimize content on email, social, paid social.
- Oversee day to day business of the World Market blog including blog post execution, file management on both server and WebDam platform, comment regulation, vendor invoices and budgeting.
- Coordinate marketing needs for licensed products: work with merchants and studio representatives to ensure that creative assets are trafficked & approved. Track sales of licensed collections for royalty payments.
- Support key store activation programs (Outdoor and Holiday) and promotional campaigns (sweepstakes, Black Friday, Friends & Family, etc)
- Assist in executing store and external events as needed.
- Analyze sales trends and monitor competitive activity to identify consumer needs and market trends
- Apply data to inform decisions; research best ways to meet business goals
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience with digital content and strong project management background. Very detail-oriented with bias for action and focus on deadlines.
- Effective communicator and collaborator; able to convey business objectives build successful relationships with internal stakeholders, influencers, and agency partners.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to interpret analytics and make data-driven decisions
- Excellent team player with the ability to apply innovative ideas and critical thinking to projects. Creative, “out of the box” thinker who can bring new ideas to the table
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate and flourish in a fast-paced retail environment
- Experience within multi-channel retailers preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite tools specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Plus: experience with WordPress and project management tools such as Basecamp and Slope.
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.