This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The person right for this role is someone who can put themselves in the shoes of their target audience (whether member, consumer or broker), and connect with that person on a compassionate level. Additionally, the person for this role is self-motivated and driven to deliver his or her best every day. This role acts as representative of the company and should reflect professionalism while being personable and positive.
Skills sets include, but are not limited to: strong organizational and time management skills, an eye for detail, ability to communicate clearly both verbally as well as written word, and a keen focus among distractions.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Business / Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- 2+ years of writing and editing experience, preferably in marketing, communications or public relations or relatable field
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word (ability to create documents), Excel (ability to create spreadsheets), PowerPoint (ability to create presentations to track and report data), Access (data tracking systems with the ability to create documents)
- Healthcare Industry experience
- Experience with email management platforms like ExactTarget or SilverPop
- Experience with online meeting tools like WebEx or GoToMeeting
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.