Eastdil Secured is the foremost provider of financial advisory services to real estate owners. Eastdil Secured combines superior capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of real estate transactions for our clients ultimately producing superior results. By maintaining an effective platform that combines conventional real estate advisory and brokerage with the corporate finance and capital markets expertise of an investment bank, Eastdil Secured creates value for clients through unparalleled advisory services, individually-tailored structures, and marketing/placement programs that set the industry standard. Through the ability to navigate the challenges presented in any economic environment, Eastdil Secured maximizes opportunities with “customer-crafted”, revolutionary strategies that produce the most optimal and efficient transactions possible.
Our team is dedicated to the sale, financing and recapitalization of all major real estate product types including office, retail, and hospitality, industrial and multifamily properties throughout North America. Widely recognized for our capital markets and real estate expertise, our team is also known for their distinguishing access and credibility, incomparable experience, outstanding client service, and proven track record.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
We are looking for an Associate in our Single Tenant and Structured Products Group for Eastdil Secured’s New York office.
- Associates assume significant responsibilities that may include:
- Working closely with senior team members and mentoring and training Analysts
- Active member of the deal team with a focus on sale-leaseback, credit tenant lease, and net lease transactions
- Financial underwriting, due diligence review and transaction execution
- Performing comprehensive and in-depth corporate credit, real estate, and market analysis
- Creating pitches, proposals, and marketing materials
- 3+ years of experience real estate experience, financial services experience, or a combination of both
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on real estate finance
- An understanding of the real estate equity and/or debt capital markets
- A proficiency in corporate credit underwriting and an ability to craft corporate credit stories across a wide variety of industries
- Experience underwriting sale-leaseback and similar corporate real estate transactions
- Credit tenant lease financing experience and/or other structured real estate debt experience
- Basic knowledge of GAAP accounting, including lease accounting
- Knowledge of real estate finance at the asset level including: asset underwriting, market analysis / metrics, valuation
- Proven ability to take on significant responsibility with strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented
- An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving result
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.