Let’s talk about meaningful work, an important role and a career move that can transform your future. At WellMed, a part of OptumCare and the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we focus on prevention and the complete coordination of care for our patients. Join us and you’ll be part of a team dedicated to patient-centered, safe and effective health care. Your skills and talents will make an important impact on our patients while you open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization. Primary Responsibilities:
- Greet patients
- Coordinate patient flow
- Assist patients with intake or admitting processes
- Collect co-payments, co-insurance and deductibles
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer Service experience
- 1+ years of related work experience, including data entry ICD 9 or 10 and CPT coding experience
- 1+ years of experience in a medical office setting
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Patient Care Coordinator, Patient Service Representative, Customer Service, Clinic, Clinical Administrative Coordinator, Medical Office, Receptionist, Customer Service, Patient Care, Medical, Healthcare, Admitting and Registration Clerk, health care, Las Vegas, Nevada, NV