Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
This position is in multi-specialty clinics. The position will be based at West Oakey Blvd., Rancho Dr., S. Eastern, Siena Heights Dr., or St. Rose Pkwy.
- Greet patients
- Coordinate patient flow
- Assist patients with intake or admitting processes
- Collect co-payments, co-insurance and deductibles
- Other responsibilities as assigned
The pace is fast, so your ability to multi-task is essential. You should also enjoy working with people and have the communication skills necessary to build strong relationships with our patients.
- High school diploma or GED
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- 6+ months customer service experience
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client or patient sites within a designated area
- Experience in a healthcare or medical setting
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- Basic understanding of insurance programs and basic managed care principals such as referrals and prior authorization
Transforming healthcare and millions of lives starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring. Find out more and join us. It’s an opportunity to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.