We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.
The Associate Pharmacy Care Coordinator provides daily support services in order to provide Clinical Services to Optum customers following standard procedures
- Works with Clinical Services management to ensure daily production of Clinical Services programs including High Risk Profiling Service, Multiple Prescriber Service, Generic Conversion Service, Medication Review Service, and Drug Testing and Monitoring Service
- Works with Clinical Support Staff Supervisor, and other clinical services department members in entering data into Optum programs and computer interfaces to provide clinical services and measurement of clinical outcomes
- Provides document support management of any electronic communication in order to meet client service agreements
- Answers telephone calls, answers questions, or routes calls to appropriate personnel to provide telephonic support for customers
- Reviews and implements any ongoing changes to operation of Clinical Services Programs
- Works with Clinical Services management on other responsibilities, special projects and initiatives as needed
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience with providing customer service in the Healthcare, Pharmacy, Insurance, or Medical industry
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (read reports and basic navigation of the application)
- Experience with Microsoft Word (edit and create basic documents)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook (send emails and use calendar function)
- Previous Pharmacy Tech experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: PBM, Pharmacy Benefit, Workers Comp, Optum, Administrative, Pharmacy Tech, Customer Service