Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand the strategy, vision, and roadmaps for your product responsibilities
- Execute against product roadmaps that focus initially on minimally viable deliverables, while contemplating the near and long-term future enhancements that increase that value over time. Draw on an agile mindset
- Serve as a subject matter expert to internal stakeholders on specific marketplace and IT topics
- Address operational challenges with both technical and non-technical solutions
- Understand the user experience and deliver solutions that delight
- Drive high-quality execution across organizational lines
- Seek to learn the business you are supporting and own its evolution holistically. Drive to understand the “why” and connect the benefit of technology to the business capability and be able to clearly articulate this to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Work within an agile development/delivery framework
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years product owner, product owner by proxy, or business analyst experience within a large matrix organization
- Able to translate customer needs into feature definition, user stories, product capabilities, and market requirements
- Create and manage a product backlog
- Demonstrated success in delivering products and value within an agile-development framework
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a matrix environment
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and quality products. Understand how to utilize user experience collateral such as personas, journey maps, etc.
- Proven ability to work with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Health Care industry experience
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.