You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and improve POS Rebate Operation processes by facilitating system / application infrastructure and utilities
- Develop, implement, maintain, and improve POS Rebate Dashboard
- Serve as a SME to comprehend, effectively explain, and provide ongoing support of POS rebates to appropriate stakeholders
- Comprehend, effectively interpret, research, and validate rebate contract terms and conditions; Provide information and guidelines to the stakeholders per contractual requirements
- Comprehend, effectively interpret, research, and validate formularies, drug utilization management programs, and benefit designs
- Routinely collaborate with accounting, rebate management, and financial teams to reconcile POS rebates
- Develop rebate reports, including POS rebate reports, and communicate results of financial impact and analysis to appropriate stakeholders
- Support pricing, underwriting, sales, and marketing with POS rebate statistics and RFPs
- Anticipate stakeholder needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them
- Gather and document business requirements; SOP development
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
- May lead projects
4+ years of experience with C#, .NET, Java, VB .NET, SQL
4+ years of experience gathering, refining, and presenting business and client requirements to system / application development
Ability to manage multiple, complex, and concurrent projects; Ability to adapt to a high growth and rapidly changing environment
Ability to work collaboratively cross-functionally to deliver results and operational success
Proficient in the use of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint applications
MBA or other advanced technical degree
PBM or Managed Care experience
POS rebate, reconciliation, client disbursement and payor experience
Proficient understanding in formulary setup or rebate contracts
Proficient understanding in brand drugs, therapeutic classes, formularies, drug utilization management programs, and benefit designs
As we make our networks more efficient and effective, we make life better for millions. That's the opportunity with UnitedHealth Group. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 5, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: C#, .NET, Java, VB .NET, SQL, point of sales, POS, rebate, operations, Irvine, CA, California, AZ, Arizona, WA, Washington, NV, Nevada, telecommute, work from home, remote