Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function provide technical support to the enterprise. This function includes employees working on incident management response and restoration; determination of issue priority, provisioning, and service request fulfillment; installations, upgrades, and releases / deployments; and problem management analysis and resolution. It also includes data center construction, operations, and maintenance employees.
- Moderate work experience within own function
- Some work is completed without established procedures
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others
- Supervision / guidance is required for higher level tasks
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Previous Technical Support experience
- Computer proficiency including, but not limited to, ability to learn new computer system applications
- Previous software testing experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth, UHG, Technical Support, Sandy, UT