DescriptionHumana’s dream is to help our members and our own associates achieve lifelong well-being. Use your clinical experience to work with patients and providers in a nontraditional environment where your knowledge will make a difference. Our associates know their work is vitally important; we strive to ensure we provide perfect service with one-on-one member interactions as a coach, personal nurse, or clinical advisor. Humana’s Perfect Service® means getting the basics done right, delivering value and quality, providing guidance on needs, and being engaged with our members. We want to help our members make the right choices to live life fully. We begin that process by connecting our members with an associate who cares.
Be part of Humana’s Home Health leadership team, where we strive to provide innovative health solutions to our members in the comfort of their own home.
Humana is seeking a Vice President to lead our Certified Medicare and Private Pay Home Care Organization. We are looking for an energetic, collaborative, and transparent leader with strategic vision and appropriate sense of urgency for operating multiple locations. A successful candidate has entrepreneurial style and is comfortable operating in a low margin business
- Oversee the strategy and planning for our Certified Medicare and Private Pay home care.
- Clearly communicates vision and holds staff accountable
- Encourages collaboration across team of over 3,300 associates
- Mentors, and coaches staff into strong business leaders
- Instills ownership / accountability / urgency in the organization
- Promotes operational discipline and conformity across all locations
- Drives positive growth in NPS scores through customer centric focus
- Improves service offerings through the addition of technology and ensures quality
- Implements metrics to track / measure performance for all roles
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory, financial and human resource policies and procedures
- Expertise in Certified Medicare and Private Pay home care services
- Track record for operational results
- Experience managing in a multi-location environment
- Entrepreneurial style and comfort operating in a low margin business
- Strong complex relationship management skills
- Sales acumen
- Proven success leading teams
You will have 4 direct reports and team of over 3,350 associates, and will report to the Senior Vice President of Home Care.
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40