BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
ASSORTMENT AND SPACE MANAGEMENT LEAD
The Assortment and Space Management Lead is responsible for overseeing a team of two Analysts and assisting in the integration of member and syndicated information into category management initiatives, conducting analysis and developing category plans, and leveraging other 3rd party data sources such as Aimia and IRI to prepare recommendations and guidance on assortment and space management through graphic presentations and category management business reviews across functions within the assigned categories.
- Assist in presenting insights, strategies and tactics as it applies to assortments, schematics and overall floorplan design for assigned Merchandise Categories. Present recommendations to Category Merchants, Category Directors, and Merchandising Executives.
- Proactively develop business growth opportunities from data analysis and present to Category Merchant teams.
- Determine business opportunities and key drivers by analyzing data and providing recommendations for business improvement / growth.
- Define major business opportunities by prioritizing information to support the goals of the Category Merchants.
- Give guidance and direct activities of two direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing a team highly preferred
- Strong Excel skills required
- Experience using data and analytics to drive business decisions
- Strong leadership, negotiation, change management and listening skills
- Ability to influence
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.