This attorney will assist the Company and its various business units with the business and legal aspects of drafting, reviewing, negotiating and executing a variety of sophisticated commercial contracts required to maintain and grow the US and international business of an omni-channel retailer. The successful candidate will become an Attorney in our 15 person Legal Department located in the Company’s headquarters in Union, N.J.
This attorney would be responsible for all types of commercial contracts, with a heavy concentration in the following business areas:
- Purchase and Sale of Goods and/or Services within the United States and Internationally (including vendor and B2B agreements).
- Logistics Contracts (including freight, customs broker, and pool agreements).
- Employee Benefits (e.g. Administrative Services Agreements).
- Nondisclosure Agreements.
- Experience with Employee Health and Retirement Benefits and/or Litigation experience is a plus. Experience working for a retailer or with retail clients also a plus.
To qualify, you must have:
- Law degree from an accredited law school.
- 6-8 years of experience at a corporation or law firm.
- Significant Contract Law/UCC experience.
- Prior leadership experience.
- Motivational skills and superior writing and research skills.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.