Autism Program Supervisor
Primary Location: WI-WIGalesville-N16112 Co Rd K
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
REM Wisconsin II
Looking to take your Caregiving experience to the next career step?
The Program Supervisor role is a great way to gain supervisory experience while still being connected to those we serve.
REM Wisconsin is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to serve as a Program Supervisor to lead services within an Autism specialty program in the Holmen, WI area. The Program Supervisor will provide quality support to assigned individuals and oversee the activities of the employees within the service or program. Qualified applicants should have experience with supporting individuals with Autism utilizing behavioral supports.
Currently we have two homes with an elevated starting wage that need solid leadership. As a partner with The MENTOR Network, REM Wisconsin is committed to providing community-based residential, supported living and day services throughout Wisconsin. REM WI supports adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injuries, physical disabilities, persistent mental illness, and complex medical conditions benefit from mission-driven programs designed to meet their unique needs.
- Ensures that all people at sites served are regarded with dignity in all interactions while providing direct service to assigned consumers including training and assistance in social, behavioral, health care needs and all areas of daily living.
- Assists in accessing medical and health related services, also assists in the development and implementation of the client’s service plan/behavior intervention plans for individuals receiving services.
- Provides direction, supervision, training and support to assigned staff. Assists in the screening, evaluation and discipline of staff.
- Acts as a mentor for staff to promote teamwork and employee safety
- Completes and maintains staff schedules.
- Schedules and or provides recreational and leisure time opportunities with consideration for client choice.
- Provides monitoring, documentation and reporting in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- Assists in the management of client and household funds.
- Performs direct care duties.
- High School diploma or equivalent and minimum three years’ experience in the human services industry
- One year supervisory experience, preferred
- Demonstrated ability to complete required documentation. Skilled in written and oral communications.
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets insurability as defined by the Company’s insurance carrier, car registration and auto insurance
Submit your application at: https://jobs.thementornetwork.com/
Deadline for submission is Friday, October 5th at 10am