Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite® is currently seeking a Auto Body Desk Review Specialist. The Auto Body Desk Review Specialist will do an analysis of the provider's auto physical damage reports to determine its adequacy, completeness, and accuracy of parts and labor. The objective of the desk review is to determine whether the auto physical damage report can be settled without a field appraisal and provide savings for the insurance partner while relying on instructions and pre-established guideline.
Who we're looking for:
- Brand Advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Shift hours Monday - Friday; 8:30am-5:00pm
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We'll focus on you first.
- You'll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You'll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
- The Auto Body Desk Review Specialist will play a key role in helping us to achieve our goals by focusing on the following responsibilities:
- Take an average of 15 or more original reviews and supplements per day.
- Call and negotiate repairs and pricing with body shops and adjusters to control severity.
- Work with key accounts, policyholders, and customer service representatives.
- Will record, track and monitor repairs utilizing our internal claims system.
- Utilize one or more estimating platforms.
- Maximize use of technology/resources to ensure high level of efficiency to compress claim life cycle time.
- Manages escalated calls as appropriate.
- Coordinates invoicing, payment, and reporting with appropriate team members.
- Provide support to other areas of operation as needed.