Come join our amazing team of repair specialists!
What You Can Expect:
- Great earning potential
- Paid training, tools, uniform, company vehicle
- Competitive benefits -- medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off -- earn 2 weeks' vacation, 3 personal days, 1 charitable giving day
- Keys to a new career
- Excellent company culture
- Performs repairs to auto glass through application of Safelite® proprietary tools, materials, and methods.
- Confirms appointments and drives to customer locations in a Safelite vehicle.
- Utilizes the proper tools and techniques to ensure efficient, timely, and quality repair service for Safelite® customers. Resulting in an optimal customer service experience.
- Works safely and utilizes protective safety equipment.
- Maintains a clean working area and performs housekeeping tasks in company vehicle and shop.
- Ensures required paperwork is completed and accurate paperwork is stored.
- Uses Safelite® systems for mobile communications, scheduling, and processing transactions.
- Cleans customer vehicle during the wait/idle time during repair process.
- Completes vehicle inspections and report results to insurance companies.