Safelite® Group - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services is rapidly growing.
Join the team and grow with us!
What You Can Expect:
- Great earning potential
- Paid training, tools, uniform, company vehicle
- Competitive benefits -- medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off -- earn 2 weeks' vacation, 3 personal days, 1 charitable giving day
- Keys to a new career
- Excellent company culture
More about the role:
- Repairs auto glass and other Safelite® AutoGlass products in-store or on a mobile basis.
- Utilizes the proper tools and techniques to ensure efficient, timely, and quality repair service for Safelite® Group customers.
- Ensures required paperwork is completed and turned in to the appropriate person or location.
- Maintains a safe and acceptable driving record in accordance with company policy.