At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Enterprise Quality Engineering organization is responsible for identifying, documenting, and assessing risks to availability. This position will be responsible for participating in automation design implementation and troubleshooting, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Position will collaborate with a team of automated functional engineers supporting coding scripts in Java to automate manual test cases as well as executing those scripts in an effort to test the functionality for Wells Fargo Digital Channel applications.
In this QA engineering role, the candidate will utilize Selenium/Java, TestNG, Jenkins, and DevTest (CA) to automate and virtualize test cases that reside in HP Quality Center ALM. These tasks will be conducted throughout the software development lifecycle, including during the SIT development phase for any given project to support the Shift Left concept. Candidate will develop and provide recommendations to the existing framework for these highly visible mission critical applications. Candidate will serve as a primary escalation point for testing support/troubleshooting for less experienced staff and the overall platform. Candidate will support general activities such as but not limited to: provide oversight and participate in overall project/systems testing, code automated test cases and maintenance of existing test cases, conduct code reviews, peer reviews, setup and maintain test data, metrics reporting to overall platform leads and managers to ensure platform release changes are deployed into production with high quality and defect free. Candidate will work closely with application development leads/managers, QA leads/managers from other areas, and business groups to ensure successful collaboration.
Location: NC and AZRequired Qualifications
- 3+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3 + years of web application development experience
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing solutions for test automation using Selenium and Java
- 3 + years of automation or regression testing experience
- 3+ years of virtualization technologies experience
- 3+ years of Quality Center experience
- 3+ years of JIRA experience
- 1+ year of Web Services experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of internet banking experience
- 2+ years of mobile banking experience
- 2 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- 1+ year of ANT or Maven experience
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Internet , Mobile or Tablet applications
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.