Transforming health care for everyone takes a huge effort. But we never said major impact was easy. At Optum, we are working to create a system that is connected, aligned and more affordable for all involved; one that delivers high quality care, responsive to the needs of each person and the communities in which they live. As part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we have the support and resources of an industry leader to do so.
As an Automation Operational Analyst, you will be part of the Automation Team responsible for partnering with business opportunities to understand operational impacts, conduct analysis, and ensure implementation readiness. You'll develop competitive products that deliver more value and improved outcomes and will help transform the health care industry.
- Create and own end to end project readiness portfolios
- Develop project timelines and deliverables
- Translate customer needs into requirements
- Lead issue identification and remediation during roll out of automation
- Develop strategic operational models and processes
- Establish reporting and analytics Leading automation implementation and readiness
- Leading automation implementation and readiness
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of Operational experience
- 4+ years of Project Management experience
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint creation and presentation skills
- Master’s Degree
- Experience with Implementation or Project Delivery
- Experience with Robotics Vendors (UI Path or Pega)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Automation Operational Analyst, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota