Tough challenges? We know a thing or two about those. When you're on a mission to help people live healthier lives, the stakes couldn't be higher. As a Business Analyst Consultant, you will help rewrite the future of the health care system. You'll analyze data and deliver bold, business-savvy ideas to impact the lives of millions. Along with ground-breaking challenge, you'll have the support and resources of a Fortune 6 company. Join us.
- Set-up infrastructure and processes for in-scope projects including bot-specific deployments, issue management, deployment planning and report generation
- Ensure adequate resourcing and resource planning based on upcoming deployments, current workload, impacted businesses and types of automation
- Collaborate with technology teams to understand automation projects and issue triage pathways
- Drive issue resolution including intake, communications, triage and resolution with impacted stakeholders
- Manage and facilitate daily post-deployment support calls with business and key stakeholders
- Review issues in collaboration with users and operation leads to determine criticality, impact, type of issue and/or to gather more information as needed
- Triage issues according to the support model to training, IT teams, help desk or other stakeholders for further evaluation and/or solution design
- Escalate issues to proper leads or teams to ensure timely resolution and quality execution
- Collaborate with engaged teams to ensure issues are driven to resolution as a training or enhancement end point
- Manage Bot deployment support, notably compliance monitoring and communications
- Collaborate with IT and business stakeholders to understand
- Reporting requirements such as compliance, utilization and effectiveness
- Internal and automation rollout support reporting requirements such issue life cycle and leadership roll-up reports
- Technical reporting requirements such as outages
- Prepare and distribute multiple reports including performance, utilization and ticket-based metrics
- Stay current with adjustments to support models, application changes, teams changes and other line of business work impacting current or future automation projects
- Inform automation and business leaders of successes and opportunities to drive continuous improvement and standardization
- 3+ years of experience with operational, implementation and or readiness positions
- Project Management experience
- Experience in presenting and communicating with senior level leadership
- Strong Word and PowerPoint experience
- Experience in analysis of business processes and workflows, and providing evaluations, benchmarks, and/or process improvement recommendations
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Automation Operations Deployment Support, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Hartford, CT, Connecticut, Telecommute, Remote, Work from Home