If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
As an Automation Reporting Analyst, you will be part of the Automation Team responsible for helping drive financials, metrics, and analytics for the program. Partnering with business partners and the finance department to develop budgets, conduct analysis, and provider insight in program performance.
- Develop reporting and metrics to describe performance
- Analyze performance metrics to develop opportunities for improvement
- Develop capital and ongoing expense budgets and forecast
- Analyze actual spend to determine cost per project and true cost of ownership
- Partner with engagement leads and finance to monitor capital and ongoing expense budgets
- Translate customer needs into requirements
- Develop strategic financial models plan and execute according to plan
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Finance and Reporting experience
- 5+ years of experience in creating financial models
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint creation and senior presentation skills
- Master’s Degree
- 4+ years of operational metric reporting experience
- Experience with Automation projects or vendors (UI Path or Pega)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Automation Reporting and Finance Analyst, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Hartford, CT, Connecticut