At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you!
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com) across North America and internationally.
This is a new program and currently on an expansion mode for 2018 and 2019. We have a target to develop and successfully execute 280 automations in the next couple of years.
At a high level, the resource will be performing below Robotic Process Automation related functions
- Robotic Desktop Automation - Automation And Business Success framework
- Build and Define success parameters and KPIs for success of automations deployed in production
- Build and Define process and protocols for collecting Business Partner feedback
- Define Post Deployment Business Owner engagement model
- Conduct regular and ongoing meetings with Business Process owners and Business Owner Leadership to review ongoing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) execution performance
- Collate, Analyze and Present Robotic Process Automation (RPA) execution performance to Automation COE Leadership
- Assist in coordination/orchestration of the AI solution definition with all the right SMEs – which will eventually require a lifecycle and Risk & Control Framework
- Conduct business process review and discovery to enhance / improve automation coverage as well as automation accuracy
- Liaison with various Automation COE Teams (Discovery, Development, Support) to understand / build / present an end to end view of automation
- Focus on creating Awareness / understanding of Automation benefits / scope / outcomes , help in setting up the correct expectations
This role is neither a development nor maintenance role, but has to connect with different stake holders of RPA on matters of significance regarding Automation Performance, Savings Delivered to Enterprise and Ability to improve Automation Coverage
This role involves connecting with CIO LOB, LOB and Business Operations teams who are in US.
Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions. Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications. Presents to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements. Utilizes thorough knowledge of the LOB's or business group's functional area or products to support and drive strategic initiatives for the business. Leads support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple business groups for a Line of Business or for a significantly diverse and complex business group within a Line of Business. Functions supported may include: systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, process improvement, quality management (example: may include negotiation of SLA and QA program across multiple LOBs), communications, and/or team member processing.Required Qualifications
- 8+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- 7+ years of project management experience
- 4+ years of customer relationship management experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 3+ years of customer service or sales experience
- 2 + years of Microsoft Visio experience
- 1 + year of Microsoft Project experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to analyze metrics and articulate data trends both visually and verbally
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- 2+ years of leadership or management experience
- 2 + years of experience writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD's)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of automation and engineering release development
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: automation and data automation
- Very good understanding of new emerging technologies in automation area
- Understanding of the various technologies in AI and market trends
- Knowledge of leading Automation Framework/Tools in current market
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work amongst diverse corporate environments, technical and non-technical audiences across the organization
- Strong desire for exploring, evaluating and understanding new technologies.
- The ability to conceptualize automated solutions and understand the prescribed design architecture
- The ideal candidate is someone that has a business and/or technology consulting experience
- Provide support as per business demand
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.